Minggu, 18 Juli 2010

Military Jacket

















Lately military jacket was inspired my style, I dreaming about that jacket (hehe). But nothing fit in my petite size. But then when I didnt have plan to shopping, I see SALE sign on Forever 21. Not only SALE but when I see the tag price its ; BARGAIN!. First, I didnt excited about the bargain dress. But when I see the jacket and yes its green--sexy--hot military jacket with crazy bargain price from IDR 399 goes to IDR 150!!! argggggggggh, drive me nuts! I have to buy, have to! and yes I buy!, hahaha....its comfortable jacket and I love the 'skin' when I touched. Finally I have another 'one', and my next wishlist are ; G L O V E S! yes, rock n roll gloves.
love notes : Thanks to WhoWearDaily and cupcakes & cashmere for help me giving tips how to wear military jacket, *kiss*...

5 komentar:

Cest Magnifique Chic mengatakan...

hey! omg.remember your blog post named http://candy-feetish.blogspot.com/2009/05/cerita-detil-ttg-si-pramugara-melayu.html ? I'VE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME THING ALSO! HAHA.I FELL IN LOVE WITH A PRAMUGARA GANTENG ( AIR ASIA INDONESIA ) I MISS HIM LIKE CRAZY.DON'T KNOW WHEN WILL I MEET HIM AGAIN? WE ARE LIKE IN THE SAME SITUATION! HAHA :) i'm from malaysia :) finally someone understand how i feel =)

Amel•Sprei&Bedcover• mengatakan...

Hai..hai.. hahaha, really? too bad i even didnt know his name, but if i meet with him again, Im gonna ask his name and give my number ;)

Cest Magnifique Chic mengatakan...

haha.if i meet him again i don't even dare to ask for his number! finally found someone that understand my feeling.haha.my friend thought i'm crazy or what..love is powerful,isn't it? haha! i found him on facebook but he haven't accepted my friend request yet :( he's indonesian.your crush is malaysian flight attendant? haha! i miss him like crazy :D

Amel•Sprei&Bedcover• mengatakan...

yes, he is Malayan flight attendant but it was one year ago, haha! how bout you? when you have this memorable flight moment? :)

Cest Magnifique Chic mengatakan...

i met him on 30th june 2010.this year.haha!