Rabu, 02 Juni 2010

Villain

// Ed Westwick, arrogant and tricky








// Cillian Murphy, deadly and dagerous with frozen eyes




Sometimes when I spell ; v-i-l-l-a-i-n, one thing across my mind was ; someone laugh like hyena. Typical laugh that makes you feel suddenly frightened... or sometimes the way they look at you with they evil eyes. (thunderbolt) Somehow, when I watch on movies, I dont know the villain seems like have 'dark' charming, somehow, sexy and irritating. When I watch Gossip Girls, I always more like Chuck Bass and Blair. My fave villain so far was, Chuck Bass. I love his arrogant character on GG, the way he looking, hi-class style etc etc. And movies, im so in love with Cillian Murphy did in..... movie, OMG, I forget about the title. I love the Cillian 'frozen' eyes, deadly and dangerous. Errrrrrrrrrrhhh..... (pic : polyvore)

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

OH Ed!!!, very cute. I am waiting for you to add me.

Amel•Sprei&Bedcover• mengatakan...

already follow ur blog and yes, I more love Ed or Chuck on GG, :D